These authors contributed equally to this work.
Addition of an α-Hydroxy Acid to the Genetic Code of Bacteria†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 722–725, January 11, 2008
How to Cite
Guo, J., Wang, J., Anderson, J. Christopher. and Schultz, Peter G. (2008), Addition of an α-Hydroxy Acid to the Genetic Code of Bacteria. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 722–725. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704074
We thank Bill Webb for help in protein mass spectrometry, and we are grateful to the DOE (ER46051) and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology for support. We thank Dr. M. Sever and Dr. W. Liu for helpful discussion.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2007
- DOE. Grant Number: ER46051
- Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!