This work is supported in part by the National Science Council and the Ministry of Education of Taiwan under the ATU plan.
Polymer Vesicles Containing Small Vesicles within Interior Aqueous Compartments and pH-Responsive Transmembrane Channels†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 10, pages 1875–1878, February 22, 2008
How to Cite
Chiu, H.-C., Lin, Y.-W., Huang, Y.-F., Chuang, C.-K. and Chern, C.-S. (2008), Polymer Vesicles Containing Small Vesicles within Interior Aqueous Compartments and pH-Responsive Transmembrane Channels. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1875–1878. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704078
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2007
- National Science Council
- Ministry of Education of Taiwan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!