We thank Simone Marcus, Esther Böß, and Jutta Rosentreter for technical assistance. Generous support by the Max Planck Society, the DFG (SPP 1179, Organokatalyse), and Novartis (Young Investigator Award to B.L.) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank BASF, Degussa, Merck, Saltigo, and Wacker for general support and for donating chemicals.
Asymmetric Counteranion-Directed Catalysis for the Epoxidation of Enals†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 6, pages 1119–1122, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Wang, X. and List, B. (2008), Asymmetric Counteranion-Directed Catalysis for the Epoxidation of Enals. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1119–1122. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704185
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2007
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!