Support for this work was provided by the National Institutes of Health (CA28824). A postdoctoral fellowship (William H. Goodwin and Alice Goodwin and the Commonwealth Foundation for Cancer Research, and the Experimental Therapeutics Center, SKI) is gratefully acknowledged by Q.W. We thank Prof. Anderson R. Maxwell for providing helpful spectra, Dr. Jiehao Chen for helpful discussions, and Dr. George Sukenick, Sylvi Rusli, and Hui Fang of the Sloan-Kettering Institute's NMR core facility for mass spectral and NMR spectroscopic analysis (SKI core grant no. CA02848). We would like to express our appreciation to Rebecca Wilson for proofreading the manuscript.
Free-Radical-Based, Specific Desulfurization of Cysteine: A Powerful Advance in the Synthesis of Polypeptides and Glycopolypeptides†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 46, Issue 48, pages 9248–9252, December 10, 2007
How to Cite
Wan, Q. and Danishefsky, Samuel J. (2007), Free-Radical-Based, Specific Desulfurization of Cysteine: A Powerful Advance in the Synthesis of Polypeptides and Glycopolypeptides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 46: 9248–9252. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704195
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA28824
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!