This work was supported by the DFG (Center for Functional Nanostructures) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We are grateful to Dr. H. Rösner (Institut für Nanotechnologie, Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe) for the measurement of TEM images, and to Dr. G. Buth (Institut für Synchrotronstrahung, Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe) for assistance in measuring the X-ray dataset for 4 on the SCD beamline of the ANKA synchrotron. dppxy=1,4-bis(diphenylphosphanylmethyl)benzene; dppp=1,3-bis(diphenylphosphanyl)propane.
Synthesis and Crystal Structures of the Ligand-Stabilized Silver Chalcogenide Clusters [Ag154Se77(dppxy)18], [Ag320(StBu)60S130(dppp)12], [Ag352S128(StC5H11)96], and [Ag490S188(StC5H11)114]†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1326–1331, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Anson, Christopher E., Eichhöfer, A., Issac, I., Fenske, D., Fuhr, O., Sevillano, P., Persau, C., Stalke, D. and Zhang, J. (2008), Synthesis and Crystal Structures of the Ligand-Stabilized Silver Chalcogenide Clusters [Ag154Se77(dppxy)18], [Ag320(StBu)60S130(dppp)12], [Ag352S128(StC5H11)96], and [Ag490S188(StC5H11)114]. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1326–1331. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704249
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2007
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!