We thank G. Götz, M. Konuma, and A. Schulz for their technical support. We are indebted to the Max Planck Society and acknowledge support in the framework of the ENERCHEM project. We also acknowledge valuable comments from the reviewers.
Superior Storage Performance of a Si@SiOx/C Nanocomposite as Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries†
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 9, pages 1645–1649, February 15, 2008
How to Cite
Hu, Y.-S., Demir-Cakan, R., Titirici, M.-M., Müller, J.-O., Schlögl, R., Antonietti, M. and Maier, J. (2008), Superior Storage Performance of a Si@SiOx/C Nanocomposite as Anode Material for Lithium-Ion Batteries. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1645–1649. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704287
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2007
- Max Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!