The authors thank the NSF of China (20421303, 20473021, 20633030), the National High-Technology Research and Development Program of China (2006AA03Z336), the State Key Basic Research Program of PRC (2003CB615807), the Shanghai Science and Technology Committee (07QH14003), and the Shanghai Education Committee (06SG03) for financial support.
Ga–Al Mixed-Oxide-Supported Gold Nanoparticles with Enhanced Activity for Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 334–337, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Su, F.-Z., Liu, Y.-M., Wang, L.-C., Cao, Y., He, H.-Y. and Fan, K.-N. (2008), Ga–Al Mixed-Oxide-Supported Gold Nanoparticles with Enhanced Activity for Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 334–337. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704370
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2007
- NSF of China. Grant Numbers: 20421303, 20473021, 20633030
- National High-Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2006AA03Z336
- State Key Basic Research Program of PRC. Grant Number: 2003CB615807
- Shanghai Science and Technology Committee. Grant Number: 07QH14003
- Shanghai Education Committee. Grant Number: 06SG03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!