This research was supported by University of Wisconsin-Madison Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center (NSF grant DMR-0425880). V.M.Y. was supported by the Welch Foundation research grant C-1557. Authors kindly thank PepTech for a generous supply of several β-amino acids at a discounted price and Arun Yethiraj for helpful conversations during the preparation of this manuscript.
Nanofibers and Lyotropic Liquid Crystals from a Class of Self-Assembling β-Peptides†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1241–1244, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Pomerantz, William C., Yuwono, Virany M., Pizzey, Claire L., Hartgerink, Jeffery D., Abbott, Nicholas L. and Gellman, Samuel H. (2008), Nanofibers and Lyotropic Liquid Crystals from a Class of Self-Assembling β-Peptides. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1241–1244. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704372
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2007
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-0425880
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!