We thank Dr. H. Sawa for his experimental help at the Photon Factory. We also thank T. Wakahara for interesting discussions. This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid and the 21st Century COE Program, Nanotechnology Support Project, The Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience Project), and Scientific Research on Priority Area from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan.
[2+1] Cycloaddition of Nitrene onto C60 Revisited: Interconversion between an Aziridinofullerene and an Azafulleroid†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1298–1300, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Nakahodo, T., Okada, M., Morita, H., Yoshimura, T., Ishitsuka, Midori O., Tsuchiya, T., Maeda, Y., Fujihara, H., Akasaka, T., Gao, X. and Nagase, S. (2008), [2+1] Cycloaddition of Nitrene onto C60 Revisited: Interconversion between an Aziridinofullerene and an Azafulleroid. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1298–1300. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704410
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2007
- 21st Century COE Program
- Nanotechnology Support Project
- The Next Generation Super Computing Project (Nanoscience Project)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!