This work was supported in part by grants from the National Institutes of Health and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. We thank the Office of the Vice President of Research at the University of Kentucky for a University Research Professorship to S.D. K.T. acknowledges support from a Gill Fellowship, and S.D. from a Gill Eminent Professorship.
A Bioluminescent Molecular Switch For Glucose†
Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3718–3721, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Teasley Hamorsky, K., Ensor, C. Mark., Wei, Y. and Daunert, S. (2008), A Bioluminescent Molecular Switch For Glucose. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3718–3721. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704440
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2007
- National Institutes of Health
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!