This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) and for Encouragement of Young Scientists, and by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources” from the Ministry of Education Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan). T.D. also thanks the Industrial Technology Research Grant Program from the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan. We are grateful to Dr. S. Obika for his help with X-ray analysis.
Oxidative Cross-Coupling of Arenes Induced by Single-Electron Transfer Leading to Biaryls by Use of Organoiodine(III) Oxidants†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1301–1304, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Dohi, T., Ito, M., Morimoto, K., Iwata, M. and Kita, Y. (2008), Oxidative Cross-Coupling of Arenes Induced by Single-Electron Transfer Leading to Biaryls by Use of Organoiodine(III) Oxidants. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1301–1304. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704495
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2007
- Ministry of Education Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!