“Green” Pyrotechnics: A Chemists' Challenge
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 18, pages 3330–3347, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Steinhauser, G. and Klapötke, Thomas M. (2008), “Green” Pyrotechnics: A Chemists' Challenge. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3330–3347. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704510
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2007
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich (LMU)
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
- European Research Office (ERO)
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL). Grant Number: N 62558-05-C-0027 & 9939-AN-01 & W911NF-07-1-0569
- Bundeswehr Research Institute for Materials, Explosives, Fuels and Lubricants (WIWEB). Grant Numbers: E/E210/4D004/X5143, E/E210/7D002/4F088
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!