This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Wu 317/1-5) and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie. We thank S. Geschwentner and S. Gruss for help with mathematical questions and Dr. M. Knoll for performing AFM measurements.
Evolution of Homochiral Helical Dye Assemblies: Involvement of Autocatalysis in the “Majority-Rules” Effect†
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 1232–1236, February 1, 2008
How to Cite
Lohr, A. and Würthner, F. (2008), Evolution of Homochiral Helical Dye Assemblies: Involvement of Autocatalysis in the “Majority-Rules” Effect. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 1232–1236. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704550
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Wu 317/1-5
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!