We thank the National Institutes of Health (grant GM47365 to W.B.T.) and the University of Minnesota (dissertation fellowship to J.T.Y.) for financial support of this research.
Novel Reactivity of Side-On (Disulfido)dicopper Complexes Supported by Bi- and Tridentate Nitrogen Donors: Impact of Axial Coordination†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 533–536, January 4, 2008
How to Cite
Bar-Nahum, I., York, John T., Young, Victor G. and Tolman, William B. (2008), Novel Reactivity of Side-On (Disulfido)dicopper Complexes Supported by Bi- and Tridentate Nitrogen Donors: Impact of Axial Coordination. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 533–536. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704690
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM47365
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!