We are grateful to the German Science Foundation (DFG) and the Materials Science Center (MWFZ) of the University of Mainz for partial support.
dsRNA-Functionalized Multifunctional γ-Fe2O3 Nanocrystals: A Tool for Targeting Cell Surface Receptors†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 25, pages 4748–4752, June 9, 2008
How to Cite
Shukoor, M., Natalio, F., Metz, N., Glube, N., Tahir, M., Therese, H., Ksenofontov, V., Theato, P., Langguth, P., Boissel, J.-P., Schröder, Heinz C., Müller, Werner E. G. and Tremel, W. (2008), dsRNA-Functionalized Multifunctional γ-Fe2O3 Nanocrystals: A Tool for Targeting Cell Surface Receptors. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4748–4752. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704735
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2007
- German Science Foundation (DFG)
- Materials Science Center (MWFZ) of the University of Mainz
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!