The authors are grateful to SNBL for the provision of in-house beam time and to P. Pattison for critical reading of the manuscript.
High-Pressure Polymorphism as a Step towards Destabilization of LiBH4†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 529–532, January 4, 2008
How to Cite
Filinchuk, Y., Chernyshov, D., Nevidomskyy, A. and Dmitriev, V. (2008), High-Pressure Polymorphism as a Step towards Destabilization of LiBH4. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 529–532. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704777
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!