The authors acknowledge support from the Cluster of Excellence “Unifying Concepts in Catalysis” coordinated by the Technische Universität Berlin and funded by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft as well as support from the DFG (project BU 2174/2-1).
Alternating Copolymerizations Using a Grubbs-Type Initiator with an Unsymmetrical, Chiral N-Heterocyclic Carbene Ligand†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 14, pages 2615–2618, March 25, 2008
How to Cite
Vehlow, K., Wang, D., Buchmeiser, Michael R. and Blechert, S. (2008), Alternating Copolymerizations Using a Grubbs-Type Initiator with an Unsymmetrical, Chiral N-Heterocyclic Carbene Ligand. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2615–2618. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704822
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- DFG. Grant Number: BU 2174/2-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!