This work was financially supported by National Science Foundation, US Department of Energy, Washington Technology Centre, and Air Force Office of Scientific Research.
Aggregation of ZnO Nanocrystallites for High Conversion Efficiency in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 13, pages 2402–2406, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
Zhang, Q., Chou, Tammy P., Russo, B., Jenekhe, Samson A. and Cao, G. (2008), Aggregation of ZnO Nanocrystallites for High Conversion Efficiency in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2402–2406. doi: 10.1002/anie.200704919
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2007
- National Science Foundation
- US Department of Energy
- Washington Technology Centre
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!