This work was funded by the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology, the Biomedical Research Council, and the Agency for Science, Technology and Research. We thank A. Goh for proofreading, K. J. Leck for cell transfections, M. Khidhir Khairudin for technical drawings, V. Zahlava for designing/assembling the printed circuit boards, and M. Kurisawa for entrusting his watch to us.
Clockwork PCR Including Sample Preparation†
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 21, pages 3900–3904, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Pipper, J., Zhang, Y., Neuzil, P. and Hsieh, T.-M. (2008), Clockwork PCR Including Sample Preparation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3900–3904. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705016
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2007
- Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology
- Biomedical Research Council
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!