This work is part of the research projects Z4 055 0506 and Z5 004 0507. It was supported by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic (203/05/0043, 203/07/1195), the Ministry of Education (LC512, LC06035), and Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA, USA).
Aminophenyl- and Nitrophenyl-Labeled Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Enzymatic Incorporation, and Electrochemical Detection†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 11, pages 2059–2062, February 28, 2008
How to Cite
Cahová, H., Havran, L., Brázdilová, P., Pivoňková, H., Pohl, R., Fojta, M. and Hocek, M. (2008), Aminophenyl- and Nitrophenyl-Labeled Nucleoside Triphosphates: Synthesis, Enzymatic Incorporation, and Electrochemical Detection. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2059–2062. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705088
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2007
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 203/05/0043, 203/07/1195
- Ministry of Education. Grant Numbers: LC512, LC06035
- Gilead Sciences, Inc. (Foster City, CA, USA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!