This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) (grant nos. DMR-0322905 and 0706426). Support from the NSF for the Summer Research Program in Solid State and Materials Chemistry (for R.P.; grant no. DMR-0303450), as well as the purchase of a SQUID magnetometer and an X-ray diffractometer, are also gratefully acknowledged. The authors are indebted to Prof. P. Shiv Halasyamani and Jaewook Baek of the University of Houston for their assistance in SHG measurements and to P.S.H. for invaluable discussions.
The Versatile Chemistry and Noncentrosymmetric Crystal Structures of Salt-Inclusion Vanadate Hybrids†
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3791–3794, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Queen, Wendy L., West, J. Palmer., Hwu, S.-J., VanDerveer, Donald G., Zarzyczny, Matthew C. and Pavlick, Ryan A. (2008), The Versatile Chemistry and Noncentrosymmetric Crystal Structures of Salt-Inclusion Vanadate Hybrids. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3791–3794. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705113
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2007
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: DMR-0322905, 0706426
- Summer Research Program in Solid State and Materials Chemistry. Grant Number: DMR-0303450
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!