We are grateful to the National Science Foundation of China (20472021 and 20672040) and the Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University (NCET-05-0672) for support of this research. We thank Prof. Vy Dong for fruitful discussions and Materia, Inc., Pasadena, CA for the generous gift of ruthenium catalysts.
Ru-Catalyzed Tandem Cross-Metathesis/Intramolecular-Hydroarylation Sequence†
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 13, pages 2489–2492, March 14, 2008
How to Cite
Chen, J.-R., Li, C.-F., An, X.-L., Zhang, J.-J., Zhu, X.-Y. and Xiao, W.-J. (2008), Ru-Catalyzed Tandem Cross-Metathesis/Intramolecular-Hydroarylation Sequence. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2489–2492. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705194
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2007
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20472021, 20672040
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-05-0672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!