The National Research School Combination—Catalysis (NRSC-C) is gratefully acknowledged for financial support of this project.
Enantioselective Copper-Catalyzed Propargylic Amination†
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3777–3780, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Detz, Remko J., Delville, Mariëlle M. E., Hiemstra, H. and van Maarseveen, Jan H. (2008), Enantioselective Copper-Catalyzed Propargylic Amination. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3777–3780. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705264
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2007
- National Research School Combination—Catalysis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!