This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (Grant NIGMS RO1 GM3540). M.S.S. thanks the Dreyfus Foundation (Teacher-Scholar) and Pfizer for their support. Y.I. thanks Kyorin Co., Ltd. for financial support. K.M.G. thanks Sanofi-Aventis for a graduate research fellowship. We are grateful to Johnson Matthey for the gift of various Pd salts.
Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation Coupled to Palladium-Catalyzed Alkene Hydroarylation with Boronic Esters†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 17, pages 3219–3222, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Iwai, Y., Gligorich, Keith M. and Sigman, Matthew S. (2008), Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation Coupled to Palladium-Catalyzed Alkene Hydroarylation with Boronic Esters. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3219–3222. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705317
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIGMS RO1 GM3540
- Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!