This research was supported by the Research Resource Center for Biomedical Complex Carbohydrates (P41-RR-5351). We thank Dr. Heather Flanagan-Steet and Dr. Richard Steet for assistance with confocal microscopy studies.
Visualizing Metabolically Labeled Glycoconjugates of Living Cells by Copper-Free and Fast Huisgen Cycloadditions†
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 12, pages 2253–2255, March 7, 2008
How to Cite
Ning, X., Guo, J., Wolfert, Margreet A. and Boons, G.-J. (2008), Visualizing Metabolically Labeled Glycoconjugates of Living Cells by Copper-Free and Fast Huisgen Cycloadditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2253–2255. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705456
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2007
- Research Resource Center for Biomedical Complex Carbohydrates. Grant Number: P41-RR-5351
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!