This research was supported by the European Commission under Grant No. FP6-015847 and by the Grant Agency of the Czech Republic under Grant No. 203/06/1792.
A Straightforward Route to Helically Chiral N-Heteroaromatic Compounds: Practical Synthesis of Racemic 1,14-Diazahelicene and Optically Pure 1- and 2-Azahelicenes†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 17, pages 3188–3191, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Míšek, J., Teplý, F., Stará, Irena G., Tichý, M., Šaman, D., Císařová, I., Vojtíšek, P. and Starý, I. (2008), A Straightforward Route to Helically Chiral N-Heteroaromatic Compounds: Practical Synthesis of Racemic 1,14-Diazahelicene and Optically Pure 1- and 2-Azahelicenes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3188–3191. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705463
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2007
- European Commission. Grant Number: FP6-015847
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/06/1792
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!