This work was supported by the DFG, in particular by the ERA Chemistry Program (KI-768/4-1) and by the SSP-1191 Program (KI-768/5-1). Computer time from the RZ Leipzig and NIC Jülich are gratefully acknowledged. We would furthermore like to thank the following individuals for helpful suggestions and discussions: K. Binnemans, S. D. Peyerimhoff, M. Reiher, A. Taubert, and T. Welton. [Mmim][Cl]=1,3-dimethylimidazolium chloride.
Intermolecular Forces in an Ionic Liquid ([Mmim][Cl]) versus Those in a Typical Salt (NaCl)†
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 19, pages 3639–3641, April 28, 2008
How to Cite
Zahn, S., Uhlig, F., Thar, J., Spickermann, C. and Kirchner, B. (2008), Intermolecular Forces in an Ionic Liquid ([Mmim][Cl]) versus Those in a Typical Salt (NaCl). Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3639–3641. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705526
- Issue online: 21 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2007
- ERA Chemistry Program. Grant Number: KI-768/4-1
- SSP-1191 Program. Grant Number: KI-768/5-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!