The Strange Case of the Botulinum Neurotoxin: Using Chemistry and Biology to Modulate the Most Deadly Poison
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 44, pages 8360–8379, October 20, 2008
How to Cite
Willis, B., Eubanks, Lisa M., Dickerson, Tobin J. and Janda, Kim D. (2008), The Strange Case of the Botulinum Neurotoxin: Using Chemistry and Biology to Modulate the Most Deadly Poison. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 8360–8379. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705531
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2007
- The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AI66507, AI30050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!