This work was supported by the Swiss National Science Foundation. C.J. thanks the Leopoldina for a grant.
Influence of Amino Acid Side Chains on Long-Distance Electron Transfer in Peptides: Electron Hopping via “Stepping Stones”†
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 18, pages 3461–3463, April 21, 2008
How to Cite
Cordes, M., Köttgen, A., Jasper, C., Jacques, O., Boudebous, H. and Giese, B. (2008), Influence of Amino Acid Side Chains on Long-Distance Electron Transfer in Peptides: Electron Hopping via “Stepping Stones”. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3461–3463. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705588
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2007
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!