We thank The Scripps Research Institute, Brandeis University, and the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF CHE-0615716) for financial support, and the Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation for a New Faculty Award (J.-Q.Y.).
PdII-Catalyzed Monoselective ortho Halogenation of CH Bonds Assisted by Counter Cations: A Complementary Method to Directed ortho Lithiation†
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 28, pages 5215–5219, June 27, 2008
How to Cite
Mei, T.-S., Giri, R., Maugel, N. and Yu, J.-Q. (2008), PdII-Catalyzed Monoselective ortho Halogenation of CH Bonds Assisted by Counter Cations: A Complementary Method to Directed ortho Lithiation. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5215–5219. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705613
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2007
- The Scripps Research Institute
- Brandeis University
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0615716
- Camille and Henry Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!