This work was partially supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Specially Promoted Research from MEXT, and a Grant-in-Aid for Encouragements for Young Scientists (B) (Y.S.), from JSPS, and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation Fund (S.M.), and Toray Co Ltd.
A Heterobimetallic Pd/La/Schiff Base Complex for anti-Selective Catalytic Asymmetric Nitroaldol Reactions and Applications to Short Syntheses of β-Adrenoceptor Agonists†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 17, pages 3230–3233, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Handa, S., Nagawa, K., Sohtome, Y., Matsunaga, S. and Shibasaki, M. (2008), A Heterobimetallic Pd/La/Schiff Base Complex for anti-Selective Catalytic Asymmetric Nitroaldol Reactions and Applications to Short Syntheses of β-Adrenoceptor Agonists. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3230–3233. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705617
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2007
- Young Scientists (B)
- Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation Fund
- Toray Co Ltd
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!