This research was funded by the National Research School Combination Catalysis (project no. 2004–2008-UVA-Elsevier-02/03). G.M. was the recipient of a Socrates/Erasmus fellowship from the University of Parma. We thank Dr. G. Rothenberg for helpful discussions and a critical reading of the manuscript.
Transfer Semihydrogenation of Alkynes Catalyzed by a Zero-Valent Palladium N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complex†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 17, pages 3223–3226, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Hauwert, P., Maestri, G., Sprengers, J. W., Catellani, M. and Elsevier, Cornelis J. (2008), Transfer Semihydrogenation of Alkynes Catalyzed by a Zero-Valent Palladium N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3223–3226. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705638
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2007
- National Research School Combination Catalysis. Grant Number: 2004–2008-UVA-Elsevier-02/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!