Acknowledgements are made to the MIUR (Rome), Consorzio C.I.N.M.P.I.S., and University of Bologna. We kindly thank Dr. Paolo Melchiorre (University of Bologna) for helpful discussions.
Enantioselective Phase-Transfer-Catalyzed Intramolecular Aza-Michael Reaction: Effective Route to Pyrazino-Indole Compounds†
Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 17, pages 3238–3241, April 14, 2008
How to Cite
Bandini, M., Eichholzer, A., Tragni, M. and Umani-Ronchi, A. (2008), Enantioselective Phase-Transfer-Catalyzed Intramolecular Aza-Michael Reaction: Effective Route to Pyrazino-Indole Compounds. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3238–3241. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705685
- Issue online: 8 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
- MIUR (Rome)
- Consorzio C.I.N.M.P.I.S.
- University of Bologna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!