We wish to acknowledge Claus G. Lugmair and Anthony F. Volpe, Jr. of Symyx Technologies, Inc. for providing the M1 specimen used in this study. D.A.B. and T.V. would like to thank the State of South Carolina and the Vice President of Research & Health Sciences at the University of South Carolina for generous support.
Direct Imaging of the MoVTeNbO M1 Phase Using An Aberration-Corrected High-Resolution Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 15, pages 2788–2791, March 31, 2008
How to Cite
Pyrz, William D., Blom, Douglas A., Vogt, T. and Buttrey, Douglas J. (2008), Direct Imaging of the MoVTeNbO M1 Phase Using An Aberration-Corrected High-Resolution Scanning Transmission Electron Microscope. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2788–2791. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705700
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2007
- State of South Carolina
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!