The work was supported by the DFG Sfb498 (N.K., T.L., P.H., M.A.M.), DFG CoE “Unicat” (P.H., M.A.M.), and the NSF 0719153 (K.T.F., R.D.V.).
Chromophore Heterogeneity and Photoconversion in Phytochrome Crystals and Solution Studied by Resonance Raman Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 25, pages 4753–4755, June 9, 2008
How to Cite
von Stetten, D., Günther, M., Scheerer, P., Murgida, Daniel H., Mroginski, M., Krauß, N., Lamparter, T., Zhang, J., Anstrom, David M., Vierstra, Richard D., Forest, Katrina T. and Hildebrandt, P. (2008), Chromophore Heterogeneity and Photoconversion in Phytochrome Crystals and Solution Studied by Resonance Raman Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4753–4755. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705716
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2007
- DFG. Grant Number: Sfb498
- DFG. Grant Number: CoE “Unicat”
- NSF. Grant Number: 0719153
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!