The support of the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie, the DFG (SPP1179), the Dr. Otto Röhm Memorial Foundation, and Professor D. Enders is gratefully acknowledged.
Selective Oxidation of Aliphatic CH Bonds in the Synthesis of Complex Molecules†
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 15, pages 2740–2742, March 31, 2008
How to Cite
Christmann, M. (2008), Selective Oxidation of Aliphatic CH Bonds in the Synthesis of Complex Molecules. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2740–2742. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705766
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- DFG. Grant Number: SPP1179
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!