We thank Prof. Thomas Carell and his group for their generous support and fruitful scientific discussions. We gratefully acknowledge funding by the Emmy Noether Program of the DFG), the SFB 749 (DFG grant), a stipend from the Römer Stiftung, the Fonds der chemischen Industrie, and the Center for integrated Protein Science Munich, CiPSM. T.B. acknowledges funding from the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes. We thank Prof. Dr. Mohamed Marahiel and Alan Tanovic for providing recombinant SrfAC enzyme. We thank Kerstin Kurz for excellent technical assistance and Maximilian Pitscheider for help with recombinant expression.
β-Lactones as Privileged Structures for the Active-Site Labeling of Versatile Bacterial Enzyme Classes†
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 24, pages 4600–4603, June 2, 2008
How to Cite
Böttcher, T. and Sieber, Stephan A. (2008), β-Lactones as Privileged Structures for the Active-Site Labeling of Versatile Bacterial Enzyme Classes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4600–4603. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705768
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2007
- Fonds der chemischen Industrie
- Center for integrated Protein Science Munich, CiPSM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!