These authors contributed equally to this work.
Development of Selective RabGGTase Inhibitors and Crystal Structure of a RabGGTase–Inhibitor Complex†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3747–3750, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Guo, Z., Wu, Y.-W., Tan, K.-T., Bon, Robin S., Guiu-Rozas, E., Delon, C., Nguyen, Uyen T., Wetzel, S., Arndt, S., Goody, Roger S., Blankenfeldt, W., Alexandrov, K. and Waldmann, H. (2008), Development of Selective RabGGTase Inhibitors and Crystal Structure of a RabGGTase–Inhibitor Complex. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3747–3750. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705795
RabGGTase: Rab geranylgeranyl transferase. We thank the X-ray communities of the Max-Planck-Institut für molekulare Physiologie (Dortmund, Germany) and the Max-Planck-Institut für medizinische Forschung (Heidelberg, Germany) for collecting diffraction data at the Swiss Light Source of the Paul Scherrer Institute (Villigen, Switzerland) and for giving us generous access and support for the station X10SA. K.A. was supported by a Heisenberg Award of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). This work was supported in part by DFG grants to K.A. (grant no.: AL 484/7-2) and to K.A., R.S.G, and H.W. (grant no.: SFB642), and by the Zentrum für Angewandte Chemische Genomik. R.S.B. thanks the Alexander von Humboldt Stiftung for a scholarship.
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2007
- DFG. Grant Number: AL 484/7-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!