Q.L. is grateful to the Petroleum Research Fund, University at Buffalo, and New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences for financial support.
A Photoinducible 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Reaction for Rapid, Selective Modification of Tetrazole-Containing Proteins†
Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 15, pages 2832–2835, March 31, 2008
How to Cite
Song, W., Wang, Y., Qu, J., Madden, Michael M. and Lin, Q. (2008), A Photoinducible 1,3-Dipolar Cycloaddition Reaction for Rapid, Selective Modification of Tetrazole-Containing Proteins. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 2832–2835. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705805
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 29 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2007
- Petroleum Research Fund
- University at Buffalo
- New York State Center of Excellence in Bioinformatics and Life Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!