This study was supported by the Academy of Finland (grant nos.: 114903 and 119497). The authors thank Pirjo Laaksonen (University of Turku) for blood sampling and Hidex Oy for technological support in the anti-Stokes photoluminescence measurements.
Fluorescence-Quenching-Based Enzyme-Activity Assay by Using Photon Upconversion†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3811–3813, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Rantanen, T., Järvenpää, M.-L., Vuojola, J., Kuningas, K. and Soukka, T. (2008), Fluorescence-Quenching-Based Enzyme-Activity Assay by Using Photon Upconversion. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3811–3813. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705861
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2007
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 114903, 119497
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!