We thank Indiana University-Bloomington, the Dreyfus Foundation, the Sloan Foundation, and the US NSF for financial support of this research. U.J.K. acknowledges Baxter Pharmaceutical Co. for financial support, and Dr. John Tomaszewski for aid in NMR spectroscopic measurements. Prof. Amar Flood and Edward Witlicki are thanked for help with Raman spectra.
A Transient VIII–Alkylidene Complex: Oxidation Chemistry Including the Activation of N2 to Afford a Highly Porous Honeycomb-Like Framework†
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3769–3772, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Kilgore, Uriah J., Sengelaub, Caitlin A., Pink, M., Fout, Alison R. and Mindiola, Daniel J. (2008), A Transient VIII–Alkylidene Complex: Oxidation Chemistry Including the Activation of N2 to Afford a Highly Porous Honeycomb-Like Framework. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3769–3772. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705931
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2007
- Indiana University-Bloomington
- Dreyfus Foundation
- Sloan Foundation
- US NSF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!