This work has been supported by the State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern, the BMBF, the DFG (Leibniz prize), and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI). We thank Dr. C. Fischer, S. Bucholz, and C. Mewes (LIKAT) for their excellent analytical and technical support and Carbo-Tex GmbH Paderborn for a free sample of CarboTex.
Controlled Generation of Hydrogen from Formic Acid Amine Adducts at Room Temperature and Application in H2/O2 Fuel Cells†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 21, pages 3962–3965, May 13, 2008
How to Cite
Loges, B., Boddien, A., Junge, H. and Beller, M. (2008), Controlled Generation of Hydrogen from Formic Acid Amine Adducts at Room Temperature and Application in H2/O2 Fuel Cells. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3962–3965. doi: 10.1002/anie.200705972
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 DEC 2007
- State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (FCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!