This study was supported by The University of Hong Kong (University Development Fund), the Hong Kong Research Grants Council, and the University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong SAR of China (Area of Excellence Scheme, AoE/P-10/01)
A Highly Efficient and Selective AuI-Catalyzed Tandem Synthesis of Diversely Substituted Pyrrolo[1,2-a]quinolines in Aqueous Media†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3805–3810, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Liu, X.-Y. and Che, C.-M. (2008), A Highly Efficient and Selective AuI-Catalyzed Tandem Synthesis of Diversely Substituted Pyrrolo[1,2-a]quinolines in Aqueous Media. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3805–3810. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800160
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 12 JAN 2008
- University of Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council
- University Grants Committee of the Hong Kong SAR of China. Grant Number: AoE/P-10/01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!