Funded by the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council and University College London Chemistry. We thank A. B. Tabor for use of a peptide synthesizer, H. Bayley for providing recording equipment, and H. Martin for assistance with molecular modeling. N.M. holds a Scholarship from the UCL Graduate School.
Chemical Tags Facilitate the Sensing of Individual DNA Strands with Nanopores†
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 30, pages 5565–5568, July 14, 2008
How to Cite
Mitchell, N. and Howorka, S. (2008), Chemical Tags Facilitate the Sensing of Individual DNA Strands with Nanopores. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5565–5568. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800183
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2008
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
- University College London Chemistry
- UCL Graduate School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!