This work was supported by the Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, the Volkswagenstiftung (Funding Initiative: “Interplay between Molecular Conformations and Biological Function”), and the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie (“Liebig-Stipendium” to D.M.). We thank Tatjana Arnold for technical support and Dr. Peter Harberz for his precious help in the preparation of the PH gel.
Simultaneous Determination of the Conformation and Relative Configuration of Archazolide A by Using Nuclear Overhauser Effects, J Couplings, and Residual Dipolar Couplings†
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 20, pages 3722–3726, May 5, 2008
How to Cite
Farès, C., Hassfeld, J., Menche, D. and Carlomagno, T. (2008), Simultaneous Determination of the Conformation and Relative Configuration of Archazolide A by Using Nuclear Overhauser Effects, J Couplings, and Residual Dipolar Couplings. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 3722–3726. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800225
- Issue online: 28 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!