This work was supported by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF 03N8701 and 03X5519) and the German Research Society (DFG) in the framework of FOR522. J.B. acknowledges the A. von Humboldt Foundation for a research fellowship (3-SCZ/1122413 STP).
A Practical, Self-Catalytic, Atomic Layer Deposition of Silicon Dioxide†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 33, pages 6177–6179, August 4, 2008
How to Cite
Bachmann, J., Zierold, R., Chong, Y., Hauert, R., Sturm, C., Schmidt-Grund, R., Rheinländer, B., Grundmann, M., Gösele, U. and Nielsch, K. (2008), A Practical, Self-Catalytic, Atomic Layer Deposition of Silicon Dioxide. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6177–6179. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800245
- Issue online: 29 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2008
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: 03N8701, 03X5519
- German Research Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!