This work was supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW) through a VENI (N. K.), a VIDI (A.S.), and a Spinoza (B.L.F.) grant, the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office through IAP-6/27, the Fund for Scientific Research—Flanders (FWO), and Marie Curie RTN CHEXTAN (MRTN-CT-2004-512161).
Emerging Solvent-Induced Homochirality by the Confinement of Achiral Molecules Against a Solid Surface†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 27, pages 4997–5001, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Katsonis, N., Xu, H., Haak, Robert M., Kudernac, T., Tomović, Ž., George, S., Van der Auweraer, M., Schenning, Albert P. H. J., Meijer, E. W., Feringa, Ben L. and De Feyter, S. (2008), Emerging Solvent-Induced Homochirality by the Confinement of Achiral Molecules Against a Solid Surface. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4997–5001. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800255
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2008
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW)
- Belgian Federal Science Policy Office. Grant Number: IAP-6/27
- Fund for Scientific Research—Flanders (FWO)
- Marie Curie RTN CHEXTAN. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2004-512161
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!