This work was supported by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW) through a VENI (N. K.), a VIDI (A.S.), and a Spinoza (B.L.F.) grant, the Belgian Federal Science Policy Office through IAP-6/27, the Fund for Scientific Research—Flanders (FWO), and Marie Curie RTN CHEXTAN (MRTN-CT-2004-512161).
Emerging Solvent-Induced Homochirality by the Confinement of Achiral Molecules Against a Solid Surface†
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 27, pages 4997–5001, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
Katsonis, N., Xu, H., Haak, Robert M., Kudernac, T., Tomović, Ž., George, S., Van der Auweraer, M., Schenning, Albert P. H. J., Meijer, E. W., Feringa, Ben L. and De Feyter, S. (2008), Emerging Solvent-Induced Homochirality by the Confinement of Achiral Molecules Against a Solid Surface. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 4997–5001. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800255
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2008
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW)
- Belgian Federal Science Policy Office. Grant Number: IAP-6/27
- Fund for Scientific Research—Flanders (FWO)
- Marie Curie RTN CHEXTAN. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2004-512161
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.