The authors thank NWO-CW VICI for financial support. The metathesis reaction between CCl4 and CH2Cl2 was discovered by Mark E. Jones at the Dow Chemical Company. The carbon nanofibers were synthesized by Arjan J. Plomp.
Catalytic Hydrogen-Chlorine Exchange between Chlorinated Hydrocarbons under Oxygen-Free Conditions†
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 27, pages 5002–5004, June 23, 2008
How to Cite
van der Heijden, Alwies W. A. M., Podkolzin, Simon G., Jones, Mark E., Bitter, Johannes H. and Weckhuysen, Bert M. (2008), Catalytic Hydrogen-Chlorine Exchange between Chlorinated Hydrocarbons under Oxygen-Free Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 5002–5004. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800270
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2008
- NWO-CW VICI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!