The authors acknowledge Sophia Khan for experimental support, Dr. Patricia Beaunier (University of Paris 6) for TEM measurements, Annie Richard and Dominique Jalabert (University of Orléans) for FESEM and HRTEM measurements, and Anny Anglo (University of Paris 6) for performing the ultrathin sections.
A Core–Corona Hierarchical Manganese Oxide and its Formation by an Aqueous Soft Chemistry Mechanism†
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 47, Issue 34, pages 6441–6444, August 11, 2008
How to Cite
Portehault, D., Cassaignon, S., Nassif, N., Baudrin, E. and Jolivet, J.-P. (2008), A Core–Corona Hierarchical Manganese Oxide and its Formation by an Aqueous Soft Chemistry Mechanism. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 47: 6441–6444. doi: 10.1002/anie.200800331
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!